On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 at 18:00, Niranjan Rao <nhr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/6/21 8:12 AM, KOVÁCS István wrote:'
> > BTW, are you really in 2.4.1, or was that a typo, and you're, in fact, on
> > 3.4.1?
>
> It's a typo correct version as shown by darktable is 3.4.1

Good. :)
Please keep the discussion on the list (for technical reasons, e.g. to
avoid automated out-of-office replies on the list, the reply-to
address is not set to the list address), so others can follow; also,
please trim responses to only include the relevant sections (sometimes
discussions grow quote long, and it becomes impossible to track where
1-2 new sentences are added if the message is hundreds of lines long.

As to the original printing problem: you can put printer profiles in
your output colour profile directory, and soft-proof against them
(https://www.darktable.org/usermanual/en/module-reference/utility-modules/darkroom/soft-proof/).
Some profiles are here:
https://www.fujifilm.eu/eu/support/photofinishing/color-management.
Maybe you can compare if one of them, used in soft-proof mode, matches
relatively well what you see on the print.
Professional labs will also provide you with their profile, I think (I
don't print).

A search on https://discuss.pixls.us/ may bring relevant hits as well
(and it's probably a good idea to register there, as sharing files and
screenshots is much easier than on this list).

Kofa