Hi all,

As promised:

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 12:59:13 +0200
Michael Rasmussen <m...@miras.org> wrote:

> I have just purchased a Wacom Intuos S with Bluetooth. I will report
> back how well it works on Debian Sid (Unstable).

I have not been able to do some actual test in DT but it connects
flowlessly on the following distroes:
Debian based:
  Distro: Debian Sid and Buster (coming stable), Ubuntu 20.04, Linux
  Mint 20
  Desktop: Cinnamon and Gnome (The reason for Cinnamon and Gnome is it
  comes with a GUI config tools similarly to the one provided by Wacom
  for Windows and Mac. See attached screenshot.
Arch:
  Current Arch (would properly also work on Manjaro)
  Desktop: Cinnamon and Gnome (The reason for Cinnamon and Gnome is it
  comes with a GUI config tools similarly to the one provided by Wacom
  for Windows and Mac. See attached screenshot.

For those using a workstation without Bluetooth the following bluetooth
dongle works flawlessly with all of the above - I have only tested with
kernel 5.8, 5.9 and 5.10 so default kernel (5.4) supplied with Ubuntu
20.04 and Linux Mint 20 remains for others to test
 - LogiLink Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter, USB 2.0 Micro, Class 1
https://www.2direct.de/audio-video/bluetooth-wireless-adapter/2520/bluetooth-4.0-adapter-usb-2.0-micro-class-1

What is important here is the chip which is CSR / BC8510 and beware
that a lot of cheap Chinese dongle is around with fake CSR / BC8510
chips which is a hit and miss:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/bluetooth/patch/a36966dd-677a-916c-9a03-c82b4e980...@gmail.com/

In syslog you will see this for:
Fake: CSR: Unbranded CSR clone detected; adding workaround
True: Product: CSR8510 A10

PS. Battery level for the Wacon tablet is available in the power
manager applet or from CLI: upower -i
/org/freedesktop/UPower/devices/tablet_wacom_battery_0
See attached screenshot.

When I have tested in DT I will return with more info.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE3E80917
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
The college graduate is presented with a sheepskin to cover his
intellectual nakedness.
                -- Robert M. Hutchins