Spelling mistake needs to be corrected:

Focal Lenght should be Focal Length

Otherwise thanks all for the script. This will come in handy.

Jack

On 2021-05-31 6:16 a.m., Albin Blaschka wrote:

For completeness, Addendum/Update: Now the script adds the Exif-Data AND the filename - I even tested it...

for filename in *.jpg; do
[ -e "$filename" ] || continue
fnumber=$(exiftool -aperture $filename | cut -d':' -f2)
exposure=$(exiftool -shutterspeed $filename | cut -d':' -f2)
iso=$(exiftool -iso $filename | cut -d':' -f2)
focal=$(exiftool -FocalLength $filename |cut -d':' -f2)

convert $filename -gravity South -background Black -pointsize 60 -fill White \ -splice 0x90 -annotate 0x0 "Aperture:$fnumber | Shutter speed:$exposure | Focal Lenght:$focal | ISO:$iso | File:$filename" Annotated_$filename

done