So, is this a documentation bug? I knew about those buttons and panel on left hand side. For me, most of the times duplicates module isĀ  collapsed. If you have lot of entries in history panel, I have to scroll down to expand the duplicates module and the buttons are at the bottom, so I was looking for a shortcut. My interpretation was, there will be something on top right either of the module or darkroom view, but these buttons are at bottom.

Manual also mentions the duplicates can be renamed. I have not figured out how to do it and I just get the entries 0 and 1 etc. Can it be done from darkroom duplicates view? If so, how?

Regards,

Niranjan