Hi,

Thanks to everyone who helped me with my question. Unsubscribing my old
address and subscribing the new one was the way to go.

I found this odd as other mailling lists, mainly ones based on mailman,
have a web interface where you can change your subscribed address and I
was expecting to see the same for the darktable list. You live and
learn!

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold MBCS, CITP | Senior IT Security Analyst | Directorate of IT
Services | Office 1, Kilburn Building | The University of Manchester |