Hi All,

I finished processing 162 RAW files yesterday, a complete shoot, took me around 4 hours in Darktable 3.4.  My time was well spent.

Today, I decided to upgrade to 3.6. It asked me if I wanted to upgrade the data base, and having passed through earlier upgrades without dilemma, I accepted the idea. Earlier my reservations about the loss of Spot removal were resolved  and so I set to play with DT to get myself up to speed. So I accessed my Data drive and the folder of RAW files completed yesterday only to find that everything had been reset.   .xmp files 0 bytes so four hours of labour is down the toilet. Fortunately I had delivered the project. Now I do not want to touch my previous RAW files. How do I resolve this issue please?

Andrew Greig