Hi Martin, Pascal,

thanks for clarification.
So I assume this will not work in current debian unless there will be backports available some time in the future:
https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=bullseye&searchon=names&keywords=exiv2
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/exiv2

Not that I need this personally but I wanted to have this seen before the release is out and possibly questions come in from my webpage.

--

regards
Bernhard

https://www.bilddateien.de