I resend the mail here under but without screenshots as the user forum mail
agent refuses it because of size.
Marc.

Van: marc.ca...@gmail.com <marc.ca...@gmail.com>
Verzonden: maandag 6 december 2021 17:26
Aan: 'Patrick Shanahan' <p...@opensuse.org>;
darktable-user@lists.darktable.org; hieke.vanhoogda...@gmail.com
Onderwerp: RE: [darktable-user] RE: default tagging case sensitivity harms
the collections custom sort in lighttable

Dag Hieke,

You have 2 questions so will try to show you a few screenshots to help you
through:
In the lighttable you see the following in the upperleft corner;
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooo

I clicked on the arrow left to "collections" and clicked on the arrow right
to "tag" (on your setup it will probably be the arrow right to "film roll").
After clicking that latter arrow I selected "tag" under "metadata".

If you look to the right upper side here on the screen shot you'll that I
selected "custom sort" from the drop down menu I got by clicking the arrow
right to it.

Now here is another screen shot:
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooo

I got this drop-down menu by clicking the "hamburger" at right to
"collections".
I click now on preferences and get this:
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooo

Here I can select the "tags case sensitivity".

Success,
Marc.