Thanks Patrick ..... 'openexr ' appears to be correctly in place and 'libOpenEXR' is not listed. I have rebuilt openexr but the problem persists.

David

On 2021-12-17 19:08, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* David Vincent-Jones<david...@gmail.com>  [12-17-21 22:00]:
I have just done a major update of my Manjaro/XFCE system including a new
kernel.

darktable now appears to be totally missing so I am starting a reinstall of
darktable-git. I am getting the following error message:

  * LLVM (required version >= 3.9)

-- Configuring done
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are
set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake
files:
_OPENEXR_LIBRARY_IMIMF
     linked by target "lib_darktable" in directory
/var/tmp/pamac-build-david/darktable-rc/src/darktable-3.4.1/src

-- Generating done
CMake Generate step failed.  Build files cannot be regenerated correctly.
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
     Aborting...

Can somebody advise exactly which files I appear to be missing.
guessing as no knowledge of Manjarno,
one or both packages:
   libOpenEXR
   openexr