On 12/22/21 10:29, Mediacombb wrote:
. . . and possibly looking at entirely the wrong app.

I play with a camera that produces 6x4.5 120 negatives. I scan (photograph)
those B/W  film negative images using my Nikon Zfc digital camera, saving the
digital images as JPGs on an SD card.

What I want from this app, or for that matter some other app I'm apparently
unawares, is to take the B/W digital negative images from the SD card in my MAC
AIR and convert them into positive image JPGs, permitting me to then save them
in the MAC AIR.

THAT's all I want; just convert negative images into positive images.

Is this the right app for me? Thanks for any advice,

alf, in Iowa
Sent from my iPad

You can do that with the Preview app on your Mac.  It works with monochrome as well as color.

CLICK HERE <https://osxdaily.com/2019/07/27/how-invert-image-mac-preview/#:~:text=How%20to%20Invert%20Colors%20in%20Preview%20on%20Mac,when%20satisfied%20with%20the%20color%20inversion%20See%20More.>