Hello,

I think Rapid Photo Downloader is well-suited for the purpose.

Rgrds,

J.-Luc

envoyé : 18 janvier 2022 à 01:55
de : Chris Albertson <albertson.ch...@gmail.com>
à : darktable forum <darktable-user@lists.darktable.org>
objet : [darktable-user] OT, Video store and catalog

This is slightly off-topic, but maybe people here have some opinions.

I also shoot videos with my cameras.  Darktable is good for organizing still images, but many times I have video files mixed in.   What  Linux software to use for storing and searching for video?

When it comes time to edit and assemble, Blackmagic's DaVinci Resolve is hard to beat.   But I'm looking for a way to store, label, and organize the files, like what Darktable does for still images.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California