Patrick Shanahan schrieb am 22.01.22 um 17:41:
* Ludger Bolmerg <lbolm...@posteo.de> [01-22-22 10:57]:
Hi

I am using DT 3.8.0 on FreeBSD. In the modules layout preset "workflow:
scene-referred" I am missing the "diffuse or sharpen" module. Is this
because I upgraded from DT 3.6.1 or is there another reason why the module
has not been added to the preset.

I know I could create my own preset but I hoped I could live with a
predefined one.
the "predefined" one(s) are exactly that, predefined.

create your one "menu" and add the modules you prefer, or copy one of the
predefined and add modules you prefer.
the second being the easiest one:
Find the predefined setup you prefer, duplicate that and give it your own name
and modify from there ... by adding that module you mentioned (which by the way
I like more every time I use it ...) and you're done ...

--

regards
Bernhard

https://www.bilddateien.de