Am 19.02.22 um 18:15 schrieb Patrick Shanahan:
* Frank J. <newslet...@fotodrachen.de> [02-19-22 12:07]:
AutoGrouper is very usefull to put all pictures of a focus-stacking series
into one group (gap = 1 sec.).
do you not pull all of a focus-stacking series into one directory?
simply group on the single directory, no lua necessary.
fwiw: that is my workflow.

I import the pictures of one day in one directory.

For grouping manually OR for moving groups of pictures into other dirs you have to analyse the time. Sometimes the series are very similar, only some parameters have changed like the focus-step-width or the number of pictures in a series. The time-gab inside a series is mostly less then 1 second and the time gap from one series to another is "some seconds". Lua does this job very well and much faster then I.

Frank