Thanks Maurizio for this simple advice. I was really struggling with this
issue myself. I would also add that sometimes images can appear missing
because they are in groups. This has been the case for me when I have done
multiple editing attempts or have a JPG and a RAW file of the same picture.
I still would love to see a single button to push along the top bar that
would unfilter the images so they all appeared.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2022 at 22:07, Maurizio Paglia <mpagl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ciao Francesco,
> moving the mouse cursor on the stars list shows a tooltip.
> You can find there the solution you are looking for.
>
> Thanks,
> Maurizio
>
> Il giorno mar 12 lug 2022 alle ore 13:58 Francesco Scaglioni <
> f...@mossdog.net> ha scritto:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have failed to find the answer for this but apologies if I have missed
>> it.  Historically I have had DT set zero stars on import ( I then add 1
>> star to images I might want to look further at, 2 starts for images that I
>> am working on etc etc ).
>>
>> I cannot find a way to show images with 1 star at the same time as all
>> unstared / not yet assessed images.
>>
>> Is there an easy solution or should I try and re-work my workflow ?
>>
>> Cheers,

Terry Pinfold
Photography & Imaging Tutor
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia