Le 28/07/2022 à 06:12, Terry Pinfold a écrit :
Hi Jean-Luc,
       I am using DT on a windows computer and I followed your instructions and could not replicate your issue. Even after closing and restarting DT it kept the same sort settings for me. I am not sure if anyone else can replicate your problem. Knowing the OS and DT version may help. Good luck.