On 27/10/2022 03:50, David Vincent-Jones wrote:
4.1.0+631~ga262c59d9e Manjaro/Arch/XFCE

'Send as email' not currently functioning. The names of the exported files are correctly shown as a text header but the files are not attached.

Are others seeing this problem? If so I will formally report.

Working fine for me.
dt 4.1.0+658~gf1ab2ea8e
Thunderbird 102.2.2 (64-bit)
Mint 21 Cinnamon Ubuntu 22.04

There have been issues in the past with /home/xxxx/.local/bin/xdg-email
not correctly parsing the OS - I think this was fixed a long time ago on most mainstream distros.
Certainly the current version on Ubuntu 22.04 works fine.