Hello,

Not exactly that.
In fact, the maintainer of the repo which I installed from seems not active anymore - or at least only once a year.
So I did not get the summer update so far.
I would like to build dt myself, but not see it fall into my home directory, as it always happens when I do it. So, my question : how can I manage to install it as if it were done frome repo ? I searched and could find with /wereis/ that it currently uses the following directories :

   darktable: /usr/bin/darktable /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/darktable
   /usr/libexec/darktable /usr/share/darktable
   /usr/share/man/man1/darktable.1.gz

Thanks in advance,

J.-Luc