Hi Bernhard,

> first of all: thanks for all the hard work.

You're welcome!

> My question is: In past years my limited contribution was to provide
> german translations of the blog article that accompanied the release.
> This time I could not find any trace of preparation of such an
> article.
>
> Will there be such an article this time - and whom could I contact
> with regard to it? Chris?

I don't think we will have an article for this end of year release. At
least no one has proposed to write the draft.

Have a nice day,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B