On Mon, 2 Jan 2023 07:55:36 +1100
Bruce Williams <stu...@audio2u.com> wrote:

> But as far as my desktop version of dt is concerned, there are no
> tags, even though I can open up an xmp file in a text editor and see
> the tags. Is there a way to get dt to read the tags from the xmp
> files and add those tags to whatever database file they should live
> in? I would prefer NOT to have to enter all the tags again if I can
> avoid it! Thanks in advance!

AFAIK: Tags are stored in library.db or data.db and not in the XMP
files.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE3E80917

'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a
revolutionary act.' -George Orwell

/usr/games/fortune -es says:
Ego sum ens omnipotens.

----

This mail was virus scanned and spam checked before delivery.
This mail is also DKIM signed. See header dkim-signature.