Hi All,

I have read the Fine Manual on export features but I have been unable to discover whether I can stack up export jobs and whether I can continue to work while export runs.

At the moment I am setting up an Export process and then waiting until it concludes before making changes for an export in a different resolution; or with a watermark, and I need another run without the watermark but with a higher resolution.

And another one could be where I select images based on rating, for example 4stars = Instagram friendly

Another could be selecting 5 stars at Full Size jpg for Model Society

So when one process finishes the next starts without being messed with by the other tasks.

Many thanks

Andrew Greig