Le 07/05/2023 à 15:37, Remco Viëtor a écrit :
On dimanche 7 mai 2023 14:24:03 CEST Jean-Luc wrote:
Hello,

I need to export pictures with eight different tags but belonging to the
same roll.
The only way to achieve this seems to combine (rollname and tag1) or
(rollname and tag2) ... or (rollname and tag8) in the filter fields.
The problem is : it seems limited to ten lines, which means five conditions.

Perhaps "collection filters" with "search" option can work? I.e. select the
filmroll with the images you need, then set up a series of collection filter
rules with "search" for a (partial) tag name. Don't forget to switch the
combination option to "or" for the second and following rules!

This works well for simple searches (combining all rules with the same boolean
operator), not sure how easy to use it is with complex filtering.

Hello Remco,

I think - I hope - this is the way I did.
Unfortunately, as you can see on the screenshot, I can only set five conditions, where I need much more.
But maybe this is not what you meant.

Rgrds,

J.-Luc