Le 14/05/2023 à 21:14, Jean-Luc a écrit :
Le 14/05/2023 à 19:07, Jack Bowling a écrit :
Change the workflow preference in the settings to "None" and see if your problem goes away.

Jack

On 2023-05-14 09:07, Jean-Luc wrote:
Le 14/05/2023 à 16:04, thouks a écrit :
Which workflow preset did you choose in the global setting?

Am 14. Mai 2023 15:04:33 MESZ schrieb Jean-Luc <jean-luc.cecc...@wanadoo.fr>:

    Le 14/05/2023 à 08:10, Remco Viëtor a écrit :
    On dimanche 14 mai 2023 00:36:10 CEST Jean-Luc wrote:
On samedi 13 mai 2023 12:23:12 CEST Jean-Luc wrote:
    (..)
.../...
    OK, that is clear. What is not, still, is the way it behaves here.
    Filmic did not appear in the moduel section before I added it
    into the group I had created from the main one.
    And it was not activated nor applied until I created a preset
    in the module itself telling it to autoapply to all photos
    matching some conditions.
    Then, I wanted to get rid of it, so I first removed the preset
    upon which it was autoapplied. But, on my great surprise, it
    still gets applied upon history compression or new import.
    .../...
    Back to dt again, to test whether it might also happen with
    other modules. I recently added Sigmoid to my workflow, and
    created the preset so it could be autoapplied.
    Deleting the preset, Sigmoid is not applied anymore upon
    compression or new import. Re-creating the preset, Sigmoid
    auto-applies again.
    At this point, unless someone proves that I am doing something
    wrong, I think it is time I open a bug report.

Hello thouks,

I am not sure whether I understand your question...
If you mean the preset I started from, the one I duplicated, then the answear is Relatif à la scène (Scene referred if I translate correctly). This seemed logical and obvious to me to use a workflow built for the kind I would use.

Hello Jack,

I was sure I had checked this before. Hopefully, I did it now.
Surprizingly, switching to None or Display (and restart dt) makes things work as expected. I tested both. So I will keep this setting to None until a solution is found. And update the report to take this into account.

Rgrds,

J.-Luc

So, it seems it is a wanted behaviour, as Filmic is a mandatory module when the wokflow is set to scene-referred.
Unexpected, but there was surely a good reason for this.
And, I realize I did not read correctly the manual - I must have skipped the section where this is explained. Sorry for this.

Rgrds,

J.-Luc