I am in the process of building a new system and having a problem installing the dt daily git version. The following shows the error message.

==> Starting build()...
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "Unix Makefiles".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
    Aborting...

CMAKE and GCC appear to be installed correctly. I am running Manjaro/Arch. What is missing?

Thank you