On mardi 19 décembre 2023 11:32:06 CET Bruce Williams wrote:
> [ 21%] Built target raw_r
> make: *** [Makefile:156: all] Error 2
>
> I'm guessing this means that the script tried to build something called
> "raw_r", and that that process failed. Is that correct?
> How do I find out why it failed?
> And the final line? I don't understand the syntax there at all.
Sorry, I'm getting out of my depth here, and when I tried to build from Git,
there were errors as well (I don't know enough about cmake to tell it to link
in libstdc(++) ).

To your situation:
- the *target* for that part of the build is called raw_r, which is a label
for one part of the full build, not related to the name of an executable or
library.
- it looks like that part of the build actually succeeded ("Built target xxx")
- that "Error 2" indicates an error in the next step, which error isn't clear
from the log.

I hope someone who knows the build system for darktable can chime in.

Remco