Hello all,

darktable 4.7.0~git740.4135a7c8-1+11439.1 (this morning last darktable upgraded via OBS.)

Running Linux Mint 21.3 on laptop, I don't have a github account to report this, so I passed it on here.

1- Exporting more than one photo using the shift key, each photo is exported twice. On the other hand, if you select one by one with the control key, everything works fine and each photo is only exported once.

2- Right mouse button on a folder in the collections module and select remove, then only the selected title will disappear, the photos remain editable and do not disappear. After restarting darktable, the selected folder is visible again as if nothing had happened.

Greets , Eric.