Hi all,

After Dave and I spent some time trying to get findbugs working with
cb-amp-nightly and discovering the svn bug prevventing that, I've been
struggling to get back to my last good build configuration. I'm pretty sure
that I've got the build.properties and build.xml back to the right place and
everything is building correctly into the N2009... dirs, but I'm not getting
the files to where they need to be to be promoted.

ls /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi-amp-nightly/

Doesn't have a lastSuccessful dir as specified in my boiler-plate
promote-N.properties.

The only thing I can't rollback is the config so I've tried to reconstruct that
but perhaps there is something messed up there. Is there an example
configuration out there that we can look at? I'm wondering if the issue might
be here:

_Archive the artifacts_

I have:

build/?20*/**

Other settings..

Params has EXTRA_FLAGS -forceContextQualifier -fetchTag HEAD

Execute Shell:
# configuration
export PROJRELENGROOT='-projRelengRoot
:pserver:anonym...@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/modeling'
export PROJRELENGPATH='-projRelengPath
org.eclipse.amp/releng/org.eclipse.amp.releng'

# parameters
#export SNAPSHOT="true"

# run the build
. /opt/public/cbi/build/org.eclipse.dash.common.releng/hudson/run.sh

Any ideas?

thanks,

Miles