Yeah, I've been thinking that I need to define a product for my (overall)
project, but I've been avoiding it. I don't actually think of it as a product
but I guess that's the only way to package it, short of manually building
Eclipse IDE instances for each platform. :O

This is getting OT for list, but anyone have ideas about what the simplest
approaches are using existing tools? Obviously I'd prefer fully automated but I
can live with some manual steps.