There was a header in the first file I looked at. I didn't notice the
missing headers in the rest. Nice catch.

FWIW, I include you in "our" when I say "our intellectual property
backsides". It's not only you that we're trying to protect; potential
adopters of the software need protections as well. :-)

Wayne