Am 20.03.2011 16:28, schrieb Chris Aniszczyk:
> On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Alex Blewitt <alex.blew...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have created a repository for hosting the Orbit repositories at Eclipse.
>>
>> http://maven.eclipse.org/nexus/content/repositories/orbit/
>>
>> I'd like to populate this with the current set of approved Orbit releases.
>> If so, where do we find these from? We can acquire these using Aaron's
>> conversion script but would like to get at least the JARs from the valid
>> upstream source rather than jus assuming that the set of non org.eclipse.*
>> JARs are the current Orbit approved contents.
> http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/
>
> The latest Stable is generally what we want.

I've downloaded the latest release (orbit-buildrepo-S20110304120314.zip)
into /home/nexus/Downloads.

Can someone please try to use my tools in
/home/nexus/workspace/org.eclipse.dash.m4e.tools/src to convert the
download into a new m2repo? I'd like to see whether I've missed
something :-)

Regards,

--
Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla a.k.a. Philmann Dark "It's not the universe
that's limited, it's our imagination. Follow me and I'll show you