hi,

i tried to change the line in configure.in to 2.1.19 but when i now
build beagle and run it, it always gives out the following lines:

"** (/usr/local/lib/beagle/BeagleDaemon.exe:20785): WARNING **: The
following assembly referenced from
/usr/local/lib/beagle/BeagleDaemonLib.dll could not be loaded:
      Assembly:   gmime-sharp    (assemblyref_index=6)
      Version:    2.2.0.0
      Public Key: 677013d4cb5910f0
The assembly was not found in the Global Assembly Cache, a path listed
in the MONO_PATH environment variable, or in the location of the
executing assembly (/usr/local/lib/beagle)."

i already tried to remove libgmime2.1-cil with "apt-get remove
libgmime2.1-cil" and then reinstalling it to make sure beagle won't use
some gmime-sharp 2.2 files anymore, but this didnt help

is changing configure.in really the only thing i have to change in order
to get beagle 0.2.10 work with gmime sharp 2.1.19?

bye
Andreas