I'm working with a legacy database and I've been trying to figure out
how to override storage_name..  Right now I have a class called Staff
that sets it's storage_name to "staffs" when I need to be "staff".

While digging around the IRC logs and this list, I've come across the
following method, that actually does work:

<pre>
class Staff

  include DataMapper::Resource

  # override the table name
  class << self
    def storage_name(repository_name = default_repository_name)
      'staff'
    end
  end

  property :id, Serial

  # etc....

end
</pre>

What I am curious about is if I missed some easier way of doing this?
I didn't see anything in the API or the Wiki or the docs..  The above
approach seems pretty clunky..