Hi Dan,

I have some for you:

http://github.com/mkristian/rack_datamapper
     rake spec works both with MRI and jruby

http://github.com/mkristian/datamapper4rails
     rake integration_tests works only with MRI
     rake integration_tests works also with jruby

http://github.com/mkristian/ixtlan
    in directory ixtlan-core: rake spec works only with MRI

    in directory ixtlan-cms/src/main/rails: rake spec works only with
MRI

ixtlan is work in progress so it will grow and it will run with jruby
soon.

with regards
Kristian