Hi, I'm on OSX Snow Leopard, with ruby 1.9.1 and the latest DataMapper
gems all correct.
The problem I'm having is that when I try to run my app with the
do_postgres gem, I get the following error:

dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _PQsetdbLogin
  Referenced from: /Users/douglivesey/.rvm/gems/ruby/1.9.1/gems/
do_postgres-0.10.0/lib/do_postgres_ext.bundle
  Expected in: flat namespace

dyld: Symbol not found: _PQsetdbLogin
  Referenced from: /Users/douglivesey/.rvm/gems/ruby/1.9.1/gems/
do_postgres-0.10.0/lib/do_postgres_ext.bundle
  Expected in: flat namespace

Can anyone offer any advice as to how to sort this out?
Thanks for any & all assistance,
   Doug.