Ive been working on a query tracker and profiler for DataMapper for
sometime, I finished it right before the release of 0.10 and just
finished rewriting it from scratch.  Its a three parter:

dm-cutie - Query tracking plugin to drop in your app
dm-cutie-extras - Plugins for specific stuff
dm-cutie-ui - Sinatra front end for analyzing and profiling your
queries.

If anyone is interested on hacking on it with me it would be greatly
appreciated especially if you have Postgres or Sqlite3 skills.

Check em out:
http://github.com/coryodaniel/dm-cutie
http://github.com/coryodaniel/dm-cutie-ui
http://github.com/coryodaniel/dm-cutie-extras