Hi Everyone,

We're getting ready to release DataMapper 0.10.2 next week, but I'd
like to make sure that it's solid before a release.  If anyone on the
list would like to help testing, install extlib and dm-core from
github, and run your app specs to make sure it's all good.

We've updated the Rakefile to use jeweler, so it is now a dependency.
Here's some instructions on how to install edge extlib and dm-core
relatively painlessly:

  http://gist.github.com/244267

Reported tickets and problems were pretty strong after 0.10.1, and we
resolved alot of them, but the rate of reported problems has slowed
down the last few weeks.  This can either be because a) we've fixed
all the critical issues, or b) not enough people are running on edge.
While I hope it's "a", it's much safer to assume "b" and ask for some
extra help from the list ;)

Please report any issues you find to the ticket tracker:

  http://datamapper.lighthouseapp.com/projects/20609-datamapper/

If there are no critical issues reported, we'll release DataMapper
0.10.2 early next week.

--

Thanks,

Dan