I believe this is a bug, I just wrote a test for it in the current dm-
core and it fails:

--------------------------------
# in resource_shared_spec/ describe 'lazy loading'

    describe "with context" do
      before(:all) do
        rescue_if @skip do
          comment = @comment_model.create(:body => 'I really like your
Def Jux baby tee.', :url => 'http://blog.foo.com', :gravatar_url =>
'http://gravatar.com/image.png', :user => @user)

          @comment = @comment_model.get(*comment.key)
        end
      end

      it "should not fetch the lazy keys" do
        @comment_model.properties[:url].loaded?(@comment).should_not
be(true)
        @comment_model.properties[:gravatar_url].loaded?
(@comment).should_not be(true)
      end

      it "should fetch all lazy kys in the context" do
        @comment.url
        @comment_model.properties[:url].loaded?(@comment).should
be(true)
        @comment_model.properties[:gravatar_url].loaded?
(@comment).should be(true) # => fails a returning false
      end
    end

I will take a look at the lighthouse project and see if there is a
ticket for this already, if not I'll file one.