Hello all,

I just started learning DataMapper and I'm stuck at what I think should be
pretty simple.

My models look like this:

class Post
     include DataMapper::Resource
     has n, :labels, :through => Resource
end

class Label
     include DataMapper::Resource
     property :name, String
     has n, :posts, :through => Resource
end

they both have some extra properties which I omitted. Other than that they
exactly follow the examples given in DataMapper associations documentation.

When I query like this:

Post.all( :labels => { :name => 'orange' } )

I want to get all posts that has a label named orange. What it is giving me
instead is a post whose id is same as the id of the label named orange. More
confusingly, when I query:

Post.all( :labels => Label.get(4) )

I get what I would get with Post.get(4). I double-checked that the post with
id 4 is not associated with the label with id 4 in the database.

I would really appreciate if someone could teach me what I'm doing wrong
here.

I'm using dm-core 0.10.2 with sqlite3.

wy