Hey,

While it's not doing exactly the same as attr_accessible for AR, you
could have a look at

http://github.com/snusnu/dm-is-protectable

It was inspired by Bruce Peren's model_security gem from back in the
days, and lets you specify what model attributes can be read/written
in a very fine grained way.

cheers
snusnu