Thanks a lot Kai Chen. I see, and I agree that the best thing is to
focus efforts on the on-going development version. I will stick on the
master branch.
I also found some hints for my other doubt in a previous post.
In the meantime, even if I can't see the pages, it is enough for me to
have the possibility to set up the application, most of all the data
structure, and to run the models from the console.