Hey Everyone,

I'm happy to announce the release of dm-taggings 1.0.0 which works
with the fresh DataMapper 1.1.0. The release includes important bug
fixes related to working with tagging collections, fixes problems with
namespaced models, drops dependency on ActiveSupport and adds a new
feature for custom tag list separators.

To set a custom tag list separator (comma is the default one) just do
this in your model:

  class Post
    include DataMapper::Resource

    property :id, Serial
    # some more properties

    is :taggable, :tag_list_separator => ';'
  end

Then you can create post taggings like this:

  Post.create :tag_list => 'foo;bar'

Please also note that this gem is a dm-tags successor which, at the
moment of writing this announcement, has no maintainer.

Any issues found should be reported on Github Issues page:
https://github.com/solnic/dm-taggings/issues

If you have any troubles using the plugin you can find me on
#datamapper irc channel.

Cheers!

# solnic