No, not quite.

It depends on whether you will be using Address and Person objects
independently of each other, or whether the Address object is a dependent
object that will only ever be used in the context of it's Person.  If you're
going for the latter, then you do want EV (although you can kinda fake it
with what i wrote above).

If you want proper EV though, you'll have to wait for Piotr's work.

The difference will matter in terms of how objects are fetched and saved in
particular.  EV provides much clearer semantics for it, and changing the
address on a person record, and someone's email will only require one update
to be fired to the database, as opposed to two in the case of what i wrote
above.

-T