Hello all,

I've dabbled in datamapper in the past, but don't have much experience
in it.  I'm trying to evaluate its usefulness for solving a problem I
have.

I have a number of tables (probably ~50) that I need to get data
from.  Each table has 5 columns in common.  Beyond those 5 columns
each table has various numbers of various other columns; none of them
in common with other tables.

I would like to find a means of ORM that would allow me to declare a
single model that could handle the basic 5 pieces of common data, but
then also access the extra columns dynamically depending on what table
was specified.  I would really prefer NOT to have to write 50 or so
models (especially since this number is being added to and subtracted
from in an ongoing fashion).  I was wondering if perhaps Datamapper
might be able to solve this in a clean dynamic way.

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks,
Snowdall