We don't usually do skill building at the meetings. Mostly talking about
the data we want, potential interesting projects, issues around open data
in India, etc.

But there are skill building meeting that are happening around Bangalore.
If you want a specific one please request we can work on pulling a workshop
together if there is some interest.

Nisha

>>> http://research.google.com/**archive/gfs.html<http://research.google.com/archive/gfs.html>

--