From: Rajesh Kasturirangan <rkast...@gmail.com>
Date: 30 March 2013 15:17
Subject: Data and Stories

Hello all,

Gautam, Meera and I have been talking about bringing media and data
into one positive feedback loop. We are having a small meeting on
April 6th (next Saturday) at NIAS on how we can bring data, models and
stories together.

The idea is to have a few presentations of about 10 minutes each and
then a discussion on how we can build the data-model-story stack as an
ecosystem.

Current plan:

We start at 11:00, and have presentations from 11:00 to noon and then
discussion from noon to 1:00. If there's interest we will do a
hackathon at the end.

Hope all of you can make it - I will also be calling some of you to
give a brief talk.

Also please send this to anyone else who might be

a) Interested
b) Interested in giving a talk
c) Both

cheers,