Dear Sumandro,

Amitangshu and I will not be able to make it on the 17, as we have a
PechaKucha
Night to attend at the Centre for Knowledge Societies. We are also happy to
announce that the subsequent open data meetings can be held at our office
in Yusuf Sarai; adding more options to variety of venues in South
Delhi.Please note our address below:

Have a good one!!!

Regards,

*Isha Parihar*