Hey!

Let's have a Bangalore meetup.

I know we were planning one but it didn't come into focus. I think the
question of trying to have one on a weekend, came up.

Do we want to meet on a Sunday?

If so I'll get a venue lined up and we can plan it for the last weekend in
July.

Also there is a linked open data event Has Geek is hosting at CIS on July
10th. When we meet we can also see about helping out with this even.

http://geekup.in/2013/tim-davies

Nisha

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Manoj Murulinath
<manojsreeva...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have been following datameet closely and would like to come for a meetup
> if any happening in Bangalore.
>
> Regards,
>
> Manoj M
>
> Sent from my Windows Phone