We are still on for the DataMeet at Microsoft research on Sunday July 28th.

This is our first time doing it on a Sunday. I have to confirm a time.

So if you could RSVP that would be helpful. There is a lot to discuss in
terms of group business so there might not be a project presentation this
time. IF someone does want to make a short presentation please let me know.
And I'll see if there is time.

Tentative Agenda:
Announcements
group business
larger strategy
Bangalore group strategy -
- how do we organize the meetups
Data.Gov.In Bangalore/Karnataka Instance
-requesting datasets

Thanks Everyone! Look forward to see you then!

Nsha

--
Nisha Thompson
Mobile: 962-061-2245