if you are not looking for georeferenced maps then the pdfs on this site
might help. you can clean the pdfs in inkscape or adobe illustrator...

http://ecimaps.gisserver1.nic.in/

these are the only maps that i known of, in the public domain, which have
post delimitation parliamentary and assembly constituencies...

Avinash