On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 8:12 PM, sumandro <suman...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am yet to hear from Mr. D.P. Misra about the possibility of holding this
> meeting in NIC.
>
> Can we instead host it somewhere else? We can surely do it in Sarai
> (Rajpur Road, Civil Lines).

ok by me

Amitangsh and Isha, is holding it in Akvo Office on Thursday, 17th, or
> Friday, 18th an option?

lot better

Also, the people who started talking about the Delhi Election Hackathon,
> are you still interested in organising it in first week of November?

lets  listen to Dr Sanjay in the meeting in order to understand what he is
expecting too.

-Satya

Satyaakam.net <http://satyaakam.net/> | fossevents.in | fossacademy.org

--