On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 11:24 AM, satyaakam goswami <satyaa...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 3:39 PM, Ganes Kesari
> <ganes.kes...@gramener.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Satyaakam,
>> I'm with Gramener and would be interested in planning/participating some
>> ODC events in Hyd. Please let me know. Thanks.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Ganes.
>> +91-77025 02227
>>

> Hi Ganes,
>                 Thanks for the interest are you based out of Hyderabad ?
> we can have an event around collecting the Election data from various
> sources and adding to the repo
>
> https://github.com/datameet/india-election-data also there is work to be
> done on
>
> https://github.com/anandology/opendata-ge2014 . Lets plan somewhere
> around first or second week of march . We will be needing a location to
> host this meeting , any suggestions from the members of this list.

Ok looks like 8th is the date , i was able to pull Anant from
do-din.orgfor a location , he would be informing me by evening the i
will be send
ing
a mail
with the
agenda
it
could be as i see on the
ebsite http://odc.datameet.org/odcblr2014 , feel free to add anything else

Pre Events

   1. Liberating PDFs <http://odc.datameet.org/odcblr2014:liberating-pdf>
   2. Georeferencing 101 - Images to Spatial
Data<http://odc.datameet.org/odcblr2014:georeferencing101>

 https://github.com/datameet/india-election-data

https://github.com/anandology/opendata-ge2014

-Satya